Does your child struggle with maths?
Does your child have no number sense, slow recall of basic facts, dislike maths and have high avoidance strategies?
Numicon has a 12 week intervention programme developed by Oxford University called NIP (Numicon Intervention Programme).
NIP uses Numicon shapes and patterns to illustrate relationships, patterns of numbers and what we do with them through imagery.
• Hands on activities with Numicon Shapes and apparatus
• Homework activities
• 1 to 1 lessons or Small groups (up to 5 students per teacher)
• Structured learning programme
• Qualified, experienced teacher
• Personalised, flexible and fun programme
Call Moving Forward today on 021 618 098